8762For Sale BCD-396XT $325.00 Shipped New Condition Plus lots of extras

  • robmar_glover
    Jan 13, 2014

      Received as a gift from my wife and never Used.  Just charged the Batteries. Changed jobs and have never had a chance to load a single frequency.  I need to find it a good home as it is not fair to just have it sit around being lonely. In addition to the original box, packaging and everything that came in it I will also include the USB-1 Cable, Car Charger, Bu Tel software, Leather Case. Paid $594.98 for everything.

      Can be yours for only $325.00 including shipping to the continental United States.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic