8732** New post - BCD396XT For Sale.

  • Yak
    Jan 6 12:01 PM
      KK6IHG ~ Joe here, SF Bayarea, California.

      Up for grabs a relatively brand new Uniden / Bearcat 396XT handheld
      APCO25 Digital Scanner. This is the full XT version, as pictured. Comes
      with the full retail assortment + the original box.

      Not much use, but I did notice on inspection that it has a rough spot on
      the right back corner, don't know if it was a case flaw or what -
      cosmetically you would need to actually look for it to see it. Other
      then that it's about a 99.5% just because it has been out of the box.

      kk6ihg(at)gmail.com or text to 510.470.5070 // $320.00 shipped/insured
      to your loc.(Lower 48) If your local and want to pick it up, it's 300$

      I put a link to it below on Square market (also hosts the pics of it) -
      if you want to pay via MC/VISA/AMEX, USPS money order is acceptable,
      will ship within 2 days of payment deposit confirmation (funds deposited
      and available.)

      <a
      href="https://squareup.com/market/joe-frischerz/uniden-xt-apco-scanner"
      class="sq-embed-item">Uniden 396XT APCO25 Scanner on Square
      Market</a><script src="https://cdn.sq-api.com/market/embed.js"
      charset="utf-8"></script>

      Cheers, 73