      From: red2965 . <mdmitchell65@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2014 5:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] External speaker

      Yes, old is good I have one of those critters and that is all fine until my wife or daughter get in and think they have to take over.
      years ago I had a mobile radio and a cheap truck stop am/fm radio and I don't remember how I did it but you could listen to the radio all right but as soon as the scanner talked it would cut the radio off and send the scanner audio through I thought it was hysterical when people would pop their asses into my car and think they were taking over and it would cut their music until it was through matter of fact I'm still laughing at the very thought and that must of been 30 years ago.

      wish I could remember....anybody got any ideas? I remember the older chrysler had a am/fm with a cb and it would cut off the audio when you keyed the mike.

      Mark

      On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Michael Hopkins <mhopkins735@...> wrote:

      Any speakers designed for use with computers will work fine. I've used an
      inexpensive Logitech pair from and another cheap pair with no name on them.
      I also use a radio shack powered speaker in the car and they all work fine..

      Mike Hopkins K1VLB

      Mhopkins735@...
      Of Warren Hardman
      Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 2:30 PM
      To: bcd396xt@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BCD396XT] External speaker

      Hi
      Can anyone recommend a good powered speaker for my 396xt?
      Thanks

      Sent from my iPad

      Mark ~

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic