8718Re: [BCD396XT] External speaker

  • red2965 .
    Jan 1, 2014
      good to know I been adapting it since the older ones RS Scanners I have are Mono...interesting to know since a earpiece is generally mono, headphones are stereo or as David put it mono on both sides.

      Thanks

      Mark

      On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 7:01 PM, MCH <mch@...> wrote:

      In fact, you would not want to use a MONO plus
      since you would short out the audio. You want to
      use a stereo jack, so the posted adapter is perfect.

      Joe M.

      David Johnson wrote:

      > The older scanners were mono, but new scanners have stereo sockets with
      > mono to both sides.

      Mark ~
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic