8650Re: [BCD396XT] Audio

  • OB
    Dec 23, 2013
      Had that happen twice on the speaker on the original unit and then the replacement one too. Third one is holding up nicely. All repaired under warranty by Uniden Australia (Sydney).

      OB

      On 24 Dec 2013, at 05:13, <K4ADD@...> wrote:

      I have no audio on my internal speaker on the 396XT.  External speaker is extremely low at full volume.  For 2 or 3 days before it quit, the audio sounded a bit distorted.  Anyone have similar problems?  Sending it to Uniden after Xmas, under warranty.  Thanks gang.  Ed

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic