8648Re: [BCD396XT] Audio

  • Clark Rennie
    Dec 23, 2013
      The headphone jack is attenuated. If used for an external speaker, the speaker should be amplified.
      It's not like the 996XT which has a external speaker jack.

      Clark

      At 10:13 AM 12/23/2013, you wrote:

      I have no audio on my internal speaker on the 396XT.  External speaker is extremely low at full volume.  For 2 or 3 days before it quit, the audio sounded a bit distorted.  Anyone have similar problems?  Sending it to Uniden after Xmas, under warranty.  Thanks gang. Ed
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic