8598Re: [BCD396XT] http:// ????? for the new 436

    Nov 26, 2013
      Yea - the new Yahoo neo must have been designed by someone who
      wanted to be fired. I can't tell you how many bugs it has.

      When I went to create some new groups, I had to use the Canadian site
      since the USA (neo) site wouldn't process the submission. I know of
      someone else who started a group only to have neo tell them the group
      name was in use, but if you go directly to that page it says the group
      was not found.

      I still can't UL pics, and I'm not sure about files.

      But, for those interested: