8542Re: [BCD396XT] NSW RFS freq list

  • David Johnson
    Nov 14, 2013
      Hi Val. I used to have all the RFS talk groups loaded in, but had to cull a lot of them as I exceeded the maximum number of talk groups for the radio, and my primary listening is railways.
      You'll need to set up two systems. One will be the NSWGRN which involves putting all the control frequencies in, followed by all the RFS talk groups which interest you (google NSWGRN for control frequencies and talk groups)
      The second system will be analogue for all the simplex communications on the front line and the older communications.

      On Thursday, 14 November 2013, Val P wrote:

      Hi All,  im new to this group, and new to the BCD396XT.
      Interesting radio,
      I was wondering if anyone has a file,  that I could look at in say Freescan, hopefully of the NSW RFS frequencies..
      I wish to study it and hopefully get to understand this radio, but also so I can monitor RFS as I travel about the state for work. I am an active member of the RFS in my local area as well.
      Thank for any replies that come my way   Val

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic