8433Re: [BCD396XT] Digest Number 1184

  • Mr. Scott and Mrs. Rachel
    Oct 22, 2013
      "I have tried baud rates of both 57,600 and 115,200."

      I totally understand this.... However do you have the scanner set at the same rate as the program is set to? This is where I have encountered my problems when I hook up to the computer with my handheld. I change the rate to use my GPS and when I get home to download the scanner on to the computer I forget to change it back to what I have FreeScan set to. I get the pop-up saying the it can't connect or find the Com Port. So I just switch back the scanner to the set rate I have the program set to all is good....

      Scott

      On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 9:36 AM, Mr. Scott and Mrs. Rachel <scott16148@...> wrote:
      "I have tried baud rates of both 57,600 and 115,200."

      I totally understand this.... However do you have the scanner set at the same rate as the program is set to? This is where I have encountered my problems when I hook up to the computer with my handheld. I change the rate to use my GPS and when I get home to download the scanner on to the computer I forget to change it back to what I have FreeScan set to. I get the pop-up saying the it can't connect or find the Com Port. So I just switch back the scanner to the set rate I have the program set to all is good....

      Scott

      On Tuesday, October 22, 2013 6:03 AM, "BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com" <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      BCD396XT