8425Re: question

  • Tim Matthews
    Oct 20 10:26 PM
      I had the same problem when I switched from XP to 7, although I am have a 396T using Uniden UASD software. What I had to do was connect the USB cable, connect the scanner, and make sure the scanner was turned on. I then went into Device Manager and determined which port Windows was assigning to the USB cable. I set the correct port in the software and, within 2 seconds, the scanner and software connected. I have had no further problems since. You might give that a try and see if it works for you.

      Good Luck

      Tim Matthews
    • Show all 48 messages in this topic