8418Re: [BCD396XT] This isn't a GRE/Whistler Group

    Oct 16, 2013
      So the fact that Whistler themselves have said that they "purchased the
      IP of GRE America" doesn't mean anything, and we are supposed to believe
      you over them even though they are the company who we are talking about?
      If the two former GRE employees are now employees of Whistler, that
      contradicts what you said, as they would still be employees of GRE if
      Whistler simply purchased GRE. There would be no reason to change their
      employment. I think it's clear that Whistler purchased the IP (as they
      said they did) and not the company.

      That said, let's PLEASE take the issue over to one of the Whistler
      lists. The original announcement was fringe on-topic (since it deals
      with a direct competitor to the BCD396XT), but all this after-talk is not.

      Joe M.