8417Re: [BCD396XT] This isn't a GRE/Whistler Group

  • Emmett Gulley
    Oct 16, 2013
      GRE Japan no longer has any business licenses according to several dealers. GRE HAS been bought by whistler because the IP is still under current GRE business dealings. Don Starr and Chris, 2 very outspoken former employees of GRE, have been confirmed as being employees of whistler now

      On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Uniden UPMan <uniden.upman@...> wrote:

      With that said, please do take general discussions of the Whistler models to:

      UpMan

      From: Emmett Gulley <emmettgulley71@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 11:46 AM
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] This isn't a GRE/Whistler Group

      MODERATOR'S NOTE: GRE was not bought by Whistler. Whistler bought GRE's intellectual property and designs (technically GRE Japan still exists on paper, but is not in the scanner business any longer...or any other business, for that matter).

      ============END NOTE==============

      Gre has been bought by whistler. If somebody comes in this group wanting info on it, then give it to them instead of what you just said, that is rude.

      On Tuesday, October 15, 2013, RJH <rjhill3@...> wrote:
      > �
      >
      > �
      >
      > Hi all,
      >
      > �
      >
      > I agree with Bob. This is the BCD 396XT Group can we move the GRE/Whistler discussions to their own group. It�s all vapor ware. I was hoping when GRE went under that would be it, wishful thinking I guess.
      >
      > �
      >
      > No Robert, it�s about keeping relevant information to each list, this topic isn�t relevant
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > �
      >
      > Ray
      >
      > 1a
      >
      > Re: BCD536HP wiki page scanner image posted on the wiki now ;) by "Bob Burns W9BU" w9bu_lists
      >
      > 1b
      >
      > Re: BCD536HP wiki page scanner image posted on the� wiki now ;) by "Robert Marshall" scooterdog13
      >
      > 2a

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic