8410Re: [BCD396XT] BCD536HP wiki page scanner image posted on the wiki now ;)

  • Robert Marshall
    Oct 15, 2013
      it's all about information about what is out there.  Feel free to keep hitting the delete key.

      On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 6:34 AM, Bob Burns W9BU <w9bu_lists@...> wrote:

      At 12:14 AM 10/14/2013, MCH wrote:
      >I'm not sure they are going to have a "new" radio. From everything I've
      >seen, they are simply resuming production of some of the GRE scanners
      >with the Whistler or Radio Shack name on them.

      This is all very interesting, however, I thought this is a Uniden
      BCD396XT group.

      Why are we posting links to decoy wiki pages for the BCD536HP?

      Why are we talking about Whistler/GRE/Radio Shack product plans?

      And, before you ask, yes, I've been hitting my delete key.

      Bob...

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic