8364Re: [BCD396XT] BCD 396XT No longer hears New York State Electric & Gas

    Sep 23, 2013
      Unless the outside antenna is providing enough
      signal strength to overcome a damaged front end.

      I would start by testing the sensitivity
      if a signal generator is available.

      Also check the pin on the antenna (just in case).

      Joe M.

      Robert Marshall wrote:

      > If your outside antenna works fine then you should be looking at the
      > antenna on the unit, since both signals went thru the same SMA
      > connector. Maybe you could borrow one to check it out before tearing
      > into your radio.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic