8324Re: [BCD396XT] RE: RE: NAC

  • John Stark
    Sep 14, 2013
      The frequencies  can be found with Google search. Officials use nextel and only one is in the clear as it is retransmitted for the teams.

      blastdad51@... wrote:

      Question for all out there I'm a NASCAR fan and I'm looking for the current freqs for the sprint cup series. If any of you have them and would share or know where I can find the latest with tones I'd greatly appreciate it

      Thanks

      Bdad

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, <bcd396xt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       Hi Bill...

      Niagara Falls Ontario Fire has the same sort of set up..

      Enter it as a CONVENTIONAL SYSTEM...enter the Freq 15X.XXXX...then go to SET AUDIO TYPE..choose DIGITAL ONLY..then SET P25 NAC..& enter the NAC code and you are all set.  I noticed a Sheriff's P25 chanel...York FD & Kittery FD both have Tac P25 chans. & Biddeford PD & FD too have P25 chans.  I am wondering if this is for INTER-Op Comms with N.H. Rockingham Depts?

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, <bcd396xt@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Maine has a Sheriff's Dept. listed under York County that uses VHF High Band frequencies. It appears to be a conventional system with possibly one exception... One of the frequencies listed uses a NAC type of PL. My question is does this frequency need to be programmed as a single channel trunked system? Or do I just plug in the NAC code under the column provided in my Butel ARCXT PRO software under a conventional system along with the rest of the conventional frequencies? I do not live in the area, only visiting a couple of times a year and won't be back until next summer. I just like to have my 396XT programmed before I leave home instead of waiting until I arrive. I then either verify that RADIOREFERENCE data is good, (provided I didn't make a programming mistake) or its in need of a correction notification consideration. But my question is general in nature... The fact that the software allows for a seperate heading for NAC, instead of grouping it in with the CTCSS and Digital Codes causes the concern. For some reason NAC is not treated in the same fashion.

      Bill
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic