8313RE: best software for programming

  • munjaea7
    Sep 6, 2013

      UPman thanks for the link and suggestions... Clark, I agree. I bought my scanner about 100 less than they sell for and am ok with using the extra savings for good software. Alot of times there is free software for alot of things we buy so I thought maybe there might be for this too. This is a niche interest so that may not be the case here. I have found that I like the instructional videos on ARC XT I found on youtube. I will probably purchase that unless anyone has tried it and has something else they think is better or easier to use for the novice/new user... Once again, thanks for all the posts... Whatever I use I plan to post some youtube vids to show how to use and promote the product. Sorry I didn't post sooner, I think Yahoo groups were down for a while this afternoon...

      --- In bcd396xt@yahoogroups.com, <c.rennie1@...> wrote:

      I also prefer and use ARC XT Pro, from here.
      http://www.butel.nl/

      Clark

      At 10:16 AM 9/6/2013, you wrote:

      I used ARC basic with my 296 and was quite happy so I went with ARC xt for my 396 am so far I'm not disappointed

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 5, 2013, at 7:05 PM, <crosson1@...
      > wrote:

      I have just ordered my BCD396xt and hope to have it Saturday. I figure it will be easier to program with software rather than the unit... ??? If there is a good free software that makes it easy please let me know. If not I will study the entries here on how to program them.
      thanks,
      Shannan
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic