8307Re: [BCD396XT] best software for programming

  • Tony Langdon
    Sep 7, 2013
      On 8/09/13 7:57 AM, John Stark wrote:
      That's like asking which truck is best for pulling. a trailer. You will get 50 different answers to that question. In reality the answer can only come from you not us.
      BTW, my choice is Dodge...lol
      And FreeScan for the scanner...
      Agree on the concept, and down here there's a whole swag of trucks to choose from from all over the world! :)  As for scanners, I use Freescan, because I like it, it does what I need, and hasn't let me down.  I concur with everyone else's suggestions.  Try one (or better yet, both) of the programs suggested, weigh them up, see which one best meets your needs (features, cost, etc), and settle on that one.

      --
      73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
      http://vkradio.com