8304Re: [BCD396XT] best software for programming

  • Clark Rennie
    Sep 7 2:38 PM
      You decide for yourself. It has a 30 day trial version.

      Clark

      At 10:20 PM 9/6/2013, you wrote:

      Can someone tell me if it is really worth the extra $ over freescan?

      Also as a new BCD396XT user, I am having trouble decoding a lot of digital transmissions. For example, Westfield shopping centres in Melbourne Australia I can't seem to decode. Maybe they have a high level of security on their radios.

      Regards,

      Ben.

      On 07/09/2013, at 12:26 PM, Mike <pyro68@...> wrote:

      Same here.  Pricey, but a great program.

      Mike

      On 9/6/2013 1:19 PM, Clark Rennie wrote:
      I also prefer and use ARC XT Pro, from here.
      http://www.butel.nl/

      Clark

      At 10:16 AM 9/6/2013, you wrote:

      I used ARC basic with my 296 and was quite happy so I went with ARC xt for my 396 am so far I'm not disappointed

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 5, 2013, at 7:05 PM, <crosson1@... > wrote:

      I have just ordered my BCD396xt and hope to have it Saturday. I figure it will be easier to program with software rather than the unit... ??? If there is a good free software that makes it easy please let me know. If not I will study the entries here on how to program them.
      thanks,
      Shannan

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic