8165Re: [BCD396XT] Brain Hurting.. Have 396XT. Need Help with Software

  • KenBarnsda
    Aug 1, 2013
      Hello,
      Once again, thank you for your suggestion.  I will do it exactly.
      It is a shame that Uniden does not ship with a USB cable, 1 month trial to RR, and Freescan.
      Freescan should charge.  I do appreciate that they did not so I will certainly stick
      with them rather than the  .nl  chaps that I have dealt with for years.

      I think it would result in a lot more radios not being returned.
      My radio this morning has gone from a $400+ brick to a

      radio that will not shut up.  I need to get out paper and pencil
      and get it organized so I can turn on/off systems easily.
      Right now I am getting overloaded with traffic which is

      unheard of where I live.  Smallest state.smallest county.smallestcity in USA.
      Thanks again for help.  Perhaps these comments will be of use to others.
      Cheers,
      KenB