8163Re: Brain Hurting.. Have 396XT. Need Help with Software

  • Ted M
    Aug 1, 2013
      Hi,

      I would like to buy a 396XT but it has been on the market for awhile and IM afraid I will buy it and a new radio will be released buy Uniden soon.

      Does the Group know of any plans to discontinue the 396XT and bring a new model to market?

      I understand they released a new firmware update for the 396XT a few months ago.

      If I buy a unit now, will it have that update in it?

      Best Regards
      Sincerely,
      Ted
      KB6UDA