8155Re: [BCD396XT] Understanding bc 396xt programming ?

  • Tim Matthews
    Jul 21, 2013
      Lakeside, good. I'm in Chula Vista. Perhaps we can meet some evening this
      week and I can help you out. I only have a BCD396T so I am not up to speed
      on some of the capabilities of the BCD396XT, but the concepts are the same.
      Let me know.