8140Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Sorry For The Redundancy

  • John Stark
    Jul 10, 2013
      OK..
      First the person your mouthing off too is the list owner. Second he's forgotten more about scanners than you will ever know and third what's the big deal with getting 296 and 250 mixed up. Point is he DID answer your question and his answer is CORRECT! If the scanner is hanging its doing it for a reason. Hit lockout and. Once it gets past it ( may take a few times hitting lo) it will finish searching and start over
      Just chill and listen to MCH. It won't proceed because its hanging on a frequency.