      From: "glg-swl7687@..." <glg-swl7687@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 6, 2013 8:32 AM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] 396Xt Display Light

      Hello,

      If I recall correctly at first press of On/Off button - beep - the display light is on. It shows the welcome screen. Is this normal?

      If above is correct, how do I reset my radio? My unit's light is not on at startup?

      After the unit is on - running - scanning - a press of the On/Off button does light up correctly.

      What I have tried:

      1) Reset - Turn off scanner - Press2, 9, hold while turing it on.
      2) Loaded Flash memory via BC_VUP_V3 -- Firmware 1-11-01

      Thanks for your comments.

      Greg