8096Programing Question

  • Steve
    Jul 1, 2013
      Hello all,

      I am new to the group and just bought the BCD396XT.

      I want to program in some Digital (P25) conventional frequencies in a county and am a little concerned on how to.

      Knowing it is Digital (P25) conventional, when I set up a new system the scanner asks what kind of system to choose (MOT, EDACS, P25, Conventional and one other thing that I cannot remember).

      Do I choose P25 which then asks if I want traditional trunking or single Frequency or do I just choose conventional, then add the frequency and under audio options make sure that it is set to Digital only (I suppose Analog and Digital would work)?

      Thanks,
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic