7969RE: [BCD396XT] Trunk systems with multiple sites

  • Michael Hopkins
    Jun 2, 2013
      Problem resolved: I took someone's advice and programmed an single site
      know to have MA SP activity and a single group with the State Police TGID's
      entered - it worked fine. I then added sites, one at a time with no problem.
      Next I added re-banded sites, and again, no problem..

      Apparently the problem was the 396xt didn't like having so many multiple
      sites AND multiple TGID groups. Two identical systems, on with multiple
      groups doesn't work, one with a single group works fine..

      Hope this helps someone!

      Mike Hopkins K1VLB

      Mhopkins735@...