7930Re: [BCD396XT] Trunk systems with multiple sites

    May 25, 2013
      OK. First, you should not be using a P25S system which is a P25 Single
      Channel Trunk system - you should be using a regular P25 selection for
      the trunked system. Also, for rebanding P25 systems all that is required
      is to change the frequencies - no tables are required at all. Also, you
      only need to program the control channels (Primary and Alternate).

      On the Motorola system, you will have to program the new rebanded
      frequencies, set the system type to Custom, program in the two rebanding
      trunking tables (see below), and you should be good to go.

      The tables you need are:
      BandPlan Base (lower) Base (upper) Offset Polarity Spacing
      1 851.0250 854.0000 440 + 25 khz
      2 851.0125 868.9875 0 + 25 khz

      The above may be more info than you need, but I gave you everything you
      might need - use the columns that apply to your software.

      You can program each site to Custom and enter the tables as they reband.
      You don't need a separate System for rebanded sites.

      Joe M.