7889Re: [BCD396XT] Beaten Subject to death

  • John Stark
    May 9, 2013
      Considering your connecting your antenna to your 396 I wouldn't worry about someone complaining about the thread as it IS on topic and related directly to the 396. If someone doesn't want to see the messages they can use the delete key.