      From: Michael Hopkins <mhopkins735@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 2:56 PM
      Subject: RE: [BCD396XT] P-25 failure to decode?

      It's possible the signal isn't P25. There is a digital voice system called
      D-Star that is common on amateur repeaters and you cannot decode it with a
      P25 scanner. I believe there is also another digital system being used on
      some repeaters, but I'm not sure what that is called.

      Mike Hopkins K1VLB

      Mhopkins735@...