      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of shane
      Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 1:53 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BCD396XT] P-25 failure to decode?

      Anyone know why the 396 will not decode P-25 on a 927mhz Ham repeater?
      I have a 927mhz custom search programmed. It will stop on an FM signal fine.
      It will also stop on the same frequency when they are talking in P25, but
      will not decode the P25. I have the modulation set to default/NFM. There is
      no digital choice for modulation in custom search mode.
      Any ideas?

      P.S. P-25 decode works fine in the Public Safety bands.