      From: Vince Caruso <vcaruso@...>
      Subject: RE: [BCD396XT] Beaten Subject to death
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013, 11:12 AM

      Yes, Preston......you are fine sharing your questions on this email list
      and in fact, that is what it is here for.  It is what makes this email
      list work;  people sharing ideas.

      Aside from the radio, the antenna and feed cable are the most important
      things to monitoring radio signals.  So the more you know about
      antennas, the better experience you will have with your radio.

      Best of luck to you.

      Vince