      From: Mark Mitchell <mdmitchell65@...>
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Antenna Options for my BCD396XT
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, May 6, 2013, 9:35 PM

      Radioreference already has a streaming for the springfield area.
      I guess since I lived near Denver (Mile High) I thought everything else
      from there was down hill, for the most part and when you're driving it
      feels like you are going down hill from there so what I am saying is I
      didn't relalize it was lower. sorry. I know it is toofar for me to reach
      with my 40' outdoor antenna.

      [image: Outdoor VHF-Hi/UHF Scanner Antenna]
      Mark

      On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Lance <milcom_chaser@...> wrote:

      > ;)
      >
      > On May 6, 2013, at 5:32 PM, MCH wrote:
      >
      > > He only needs receive power (nil), not broadcast power.
      > >
      > > Joe M.
      > >
      > > Lance wrote:
      > > > Real lightning arrestors run around $3000. Ouch!

      Mark ~