7738Re: [BCD396XT] Antenna Options for my BCD396XT

  • Preston Ward
    May 1, 2013
      I'm looking to get a wideband omnidirectional base antenna too. I'm going to put it 30-35' up. Anyway, I'm considering 4 models... does anyone have any opinions on which one of these might be better?:

      ST2 Antennacraft Base Antenna with Kit
      http://www.scannermaster.com/ST2_Antennacraft_Base_Antenna_with_Kit_p/34-541241.htm

      ST4 Antennacraft Omni Base Antenna
      http://www.scannermaster.com/ST4_Antennacraft_Omni_Base_Antenna_p/34-541604.htm
      WBD-40 Discone Base Antenna

      WBD-40 Discone Base Antenna
      http://www.scannermaster.com/WBD_40_Discone_Base_Antenna_p/13-540456.htm

      WBV-60 Wideband Base Antenna
      http://www.scannermaster.com/WBV_60_Wideband_Base_Antenna_p/13-540457.htm

      Ideally, I'd like to be able to pick up one city 75 miles away, but I still want to go with an omnidirectional at least for now.