7730Antenna Options for my BCD396XT

  • richard.venneman
    Apr 30, 2013
      We spend 9 months out of the year in a travel trailer as camp hosts. I have a BCD396XT scanner (that I program manually because I only have a MAC) and I want to get better reception.
      What antennas do you people recommend as an upgrade to the stock antenna? Eventually, I want to get one for the truck so I can listen while driving, but for now I want to concentrate for one to use in the trailer, since we are going to be stationary for May and June.

      Thanks
      Richard

      rvenneman@...
    • Show all 46 messages in this topic