      From: Boykin Roseborough [mailto:boykin@...]
      Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 8:56 AM
      To: RJH
      Cc: <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>; <jeeptj4x4@...>
      Subject: Re: Contact Butel

      I has preciously received good response from BUTEL. They allowed me to download the previous version which works OK.

      Boykin

      Boykin Roseborough, N2CP

      boykin@...

      803-960-9766

      Share your knowledge.

      It is a way to achieve immortality.

      On Apr 29, 2013, at 8:41 AM, "RJH" <rjhill3@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Although their Tech Support is not the greatest, have you contacted Butel about your problem?. We’ll all be glad to waste yours and everyone else’s time here with multiple shots in the dark, but Butel might solve it faster.

      I admit that their Tech Support may be a little slow, I went into Scanner Master, a while back, for something else and mentioned issues I was having with the HP-1 Butel software and they kind of chuckled.

      Ray