7726Contact Butel

  • RJH
    Apr 29, 2013
      Hi,

      Although their Tech Support is not the greatest, have you contacted Butel
      about your problem?. We'll all be glad to waste yours and everyone else's
      time here with multiple shots in the dark, but Butel might solve it faster.

      I admit that their Tech Support may be a little slow, I went into Scanner
      Master, a while back, for something else and mentioned issues I was having
      with the HP-1 Butel software and they kind of chuckled.

      Ray