      From: Preston Ward <ppreston69@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:10 AM
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Scanner stand / Serial to USB cable

      Attached are four pics of my scanner stand. This is the one I'd like to replace but couldn't find one that lets me adjust the angle of it as mine does. So I just got one of these: http://www.niftyaccessories.com/HT%20Stand.htm

      I went with the genuine USB cable too. I didn't want the potential headaches of getting one that didn't work. I asked for a price match for what Amazon sells them for so the price difference wasn't so bad.  Ordered it all yesterday, should be here at the end of next week.

      Preston

      P.S. I don't know why it looks so dusty in the pics... I wiped it off before I took the pics of it.