7607Latest 396XT for sale

  • neilbell99
    Apr 8, 2013
      I have a mint condition 396XT for sale, includes box, manual CD, antenna, AC supply, programming cable, SMA-BNC adapter etc. No scratches on display face, works just fine. Reason for selling - I have 4 scanners and only use and need 3! Currently programmed for the SF Bay area. Latest software from Unien has been installed.

      Will ship to USA, my e-bay rating is 100% positive. My user name is neilbell. My price is $340 and that price includes shipping. I accept paypal or USPO Money Orders. Anyone interested reply to my e-mail address, not the group list.

      Neil Bell, KJ6FBA
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic