7579Re: [BCD396XT] P25 Phase ll

  • Mr. L. Harris
    Apr 2, 2013
      Much agreed PATRICK!

      However the long and short of it is,, Just one less Scan-Head  (ME)  im unable to pay 500 every  3yrs for a new rig..

      Im 48 and have been scanning since i was 14 yrs old my first scanner was a 4 channel crystal

      My first "RIG" was this

      http://www.rigpix.com/rs-realistic/realistic_pro4.htm

      if you wanted to change channels you bought a new crystal  ;-)  but it was a beginning

      "Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven" (Matt. 6:10).