7547Re: [BCD396XT] P25 Phase ll

    Apr 2, 2013
      It has been posted that the 396XT does not have the hardware necessary
      to decode P25 Phase II. That said, I'm sure Uniden is working on
      something, even if it's a new model, that will decode P25 Phase II.

      I'm sorta surprised that they haven't announced something already.

      Then again, there aren't that many people actually using Phase II yet.
      There are several systems that are Phase II capable, but few are
      actually using Phase II talkgroups.

      Joe M.