      From: Justin D.
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 3:34 PM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] constant scan issue?

      Hi all,

      I just got this scanner recently. It's a great scanner just having one odd issue that I've never had beore. The problem I'm having is I can't figure out how to get it to 'stop' scanning. What I mean by that is it's constantly scrolling through all the frequencies when I just want it listening to only the agencies I've programmed. Right now I have just a few local police departments programmed via freescan in a single group/site. It was working great for a long time then suddenly my scanner is scrolling through all frequencies and won't just listen for the police departments that I have programmed. I'm still new so I apologize if this sounds like a basic question, been struggling with this for a few hours!

      Mike