7527Re: [BCD396XT] Scanners and P25 Simulcast Systems

  • John Stark
    Mar 29, 2013
      Motorola techs do have to oversee all phases of system construction and the settings of the system and they ARE ultimately responsible. They have two Moto techs still in Indy working on the system three years later even though a contractor and city employees do the majority of the work on the system its still the Motorola techs who take the heat and responsibility for the issues.