7524Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Winnebago County Wisconsin

  • Mike
    Mar 29, 2013
      I programmed in all of the State Patrol common freqs and the northeast
      district dispatch freq (154.935) last night. I'll see what I get as I
      travel around. I did hear traffic on that channel as late as last week,
      but it was quite weak.

      I'm not sure what this system is all about - *Wisconsin Interoperable
      System for Communications (WISCOM)
      <http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=6364> *- and I'm not sure if
      the State Patrol is on there or not. There are no system frequencies
      listed for Winnebago or Outagamie Counties, but there are for Brown,
      Calumet, and Fond du Lac. There are talk groups for the WSP listed.

      Yes, I do get fire dispatch activity on the Red VHF channel. I read
      somewhere that the fire depts won't switch over right away.

      We should probably take this type of discussion over to the Scan-Wis
      group, since it's not really related to the 396XT. I don't want to
      stray too much off topic of the list.