7486Re: Scan stopped working correctly

  • derekpwood@ymail.com
    Mar 18, 2013
      Looking into it more, it seems that the Scan is including all of the "Services", like Railroad, Air, etc, into the scan of my programmed systems. How do I remove the scanning of these services? I just want to hear the systems that were programmed into my scanner from the dealer. BTW, I did do a backup of the programmed systems to my computer using the software ARC XT. Thank you for all the responses so far.

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "derekpwood@..." <derekpwood@...> wrote:

      > I recently bought this scanner from ScannerMaster and they programmed it
      > for me. It is running firmware 1.10. I must have changed a setting but
      > am unsure. The scanning of all the programmed police, fire, etc
      > frequencies is going very slow, some times just stays on one police
      > frequency even though Hold was not pushed, and I am also getting Air,
      > Military Air, Railroad and similar even though I never used to see them.
      > I just want it to work as it did when I got it. Scan through all
      > programmed systems quickly and stop when a communication is heard.
      > Could I have changed one or more settings? Thank you for any help.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic