7417Re: Programming BCD396xt

  • dataman60435
    Feb 28, 2013
      That is true "Clark", but when i create a "New System", i also # that so when u press "menu"and "scroll" ur Systems u can also see ur #ing...Then i made a cheat sheet with #ing starting at (1) etc just to keep tabs on my 52 systems programmed in the scanner....Just my thoughts!....

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Clark Rennie <c.rennie1@...> wrote:

      > With the BCD396XT, System Quick Keys (SQK ) for Trunk systems are assigned
      > at the "Site" level.
      > Clark
      >

      > At 01:30 PM 2/27/2013, you wrote:
      >
      > >Just got a BCD396XT, trying to get used to the programming. I downloaded
      > >freescan to program it, but not sure if I did it correctly. I liv in
      > >California so what I did is the following:
      > >I made up a new system, named it Cities. I then added groups to that
      > >system and named them after each City that I wanted to monitor. I then
      > >placed all the conventional freqs for each city under its respective group
      > >and then assigned that group a quick key so that I could monitor,un
      > >monitor as needed. I then downloaded some trunked systems but not sure how
      > >to assign a quick key to them. Can anyone give me some direction please.
      > >I can upload the file for you so that you can see if correct or where I
      > >need to fix.
      > >Thanks!!

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic