7412Programming BCD396xt

  • salrios_25
    Feb 27, 2013
      Just got a BCD396XT, trying to get used to the programming. I downloaded freescan to program it, but not sure if I did it correctly. I liv in California so what I did is the following:
      I made up a new system, named it Cities. I then added groups to that system and named them after each City that I wanted to monitor. I then placed all the conventional freqs for each city under its respective group and then assigned that group a quick key so that I could monitor,un monitor as needed. I then downloaded some trunked systems but not sure how to assign a quick key to them. Can anyone give me some direction please.
      I can upload the file for you so that you can see if correct or where I need to fix.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic