7405Re: [BCD396XT] I'll be more specific...

  • John Stark
    Feb 24, 2013
      When it asks if you want to save it to the Quick Save group say Yes otherwise it thinks you want it saved to another system which is what its trying to do.
      The reason is that there are many trunked systems that TGID's can be used by multiple systems and some only want that ID in one of the shstems.