7404I'll be more specific...

    Feb 24, 2013
      Let me be more specific. I have a EDACS single site system with plenty of TGID's in it.
      I put the radio in HOLD, and then I entered a TGID, the radio of course wants to know if
      it should be Quick Saved, I say NO, then when it presents me a menu of trunked systems, the
      one I have been listening to does not appear. So, I can't pop the TGID into it...

      Bizarre...

      -Lance