7381Re: [BCD396XT] Locking out a trunked system

    Feb 13, 2013
      I do the same for a trunked system, arrange the TG's into groups:

      1 Police
      2 Fire
      3 City Services

      All my systems whether conventional or trunked have a number that proceeds them in the label field:

      1 LA County
      2 LA City
      3 Palm Springs
      1 Police
      2 Fire
      3 City Services

      Same with groups as well. That way when I hit the menu key, and select Program System, the system
      list is ordered numerically for fast reference, and trains my mind to call which number I wanted for a specific system
      for quick key assignment...

      I'm a nerd, your experience may be different (I doubt it) LOL.

      Enjoy,

      -Lance