      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of dataman60435
      Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 2:52 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: A better understanding of P25 decoding

      Its really experimental, digital is rough, not like regular freqys...I have
      had people send me email that directional beams did not work....I have a RS
      25-1.3 grnd plane think its # 25-173 $29.00 with 35' RG6u in the attic and
      it receives three towers very well....I have the Channel Master 5094A (disc)
      up 25' with LMR400 and it works very well on same towers T102,126,113, and
      T125....Im too far south for T101-Dupage...I can also hear Chicago FD new
      476-478 non trunked digital stuf...Took me awhile to figure out what to
      use....My own city joined Starcom and uses T113-Will Co but there "ENC"
      !....

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BCD396XT%40yahoogroups.com> , Dan
      Simon wrote:

      > Ok. Yes, I have gotten the feeling from some stuff I have read that I am
      right between towers. What is the best solution for that overall? Or is
      there one?

      > Thanks!
      > -Dan
      > On Feb 10, 2013, at 2:01 PM, dataman60435 wrote:
      >
      > > I noticed ur in Geneva, im in Joliet, using outdoor antennas i monitor
      T113,102,126, the last one T126-Aurora u should be able to
      hear...T101-Dupage is very difficult to hear in alot of places...Even tho
      there is a new firmware upgrade if you don't hear the "CC" well ur not gonna
      hear Starcom Digital....My daughter is in Elgin, in the mobile going thru
      your town using the RS800 rubber duck T101-Lisle and in some spots i hear
      T115-Lake Co.....Your town is kind of in between towers.....