7330Re: [BCD396XT] Free Scan

    Jan 26, 2013
      OK. I didn't notice this was you, Bruce.

      Anything that is not trunked will be Conventional. This includes STAT.

      MARCS is a trunked system and is "Motorola Type II".

      I think those are the two main ones in your area. I will check later.

      There may be some LTR in your area, too, but most will be MARCS (which
      you have programmed) or Conventional which is the typical system type.

      Joe M.